The International Conference on Policy Diffusion and Development Cooperation aims to bring together local and international participants. Since this is an international event, those wishing to participate in the plenary discussions will require a minimum level of fluency in English and only submissions in English will be accepted.
Only proposals presenting research findings will be eligible. Applicants must be at least in the latter stages of study for a Masters in order to present at the sessions.
Undergraduate students are invited to present their research as a poster.
Abstracts of proposed papers and posters are due by 22 November 2017. All applicants will be notified by 22 December 2017. Complete papers are due by 1st April 2018.
We are unable to receive submissions by email, because all the selection process will take place on the platform. Since the account creation requires the addition of personal information, we cannot insert proposals in the system on behalf of participants.
Papers will be selected by the scientific committee through a rigorous selection process, which will take into account criteria that respect gender diversity, geographic distribution and career stage (Masters, PhD, Post-Doctorate).
Authors should send a proposal stating how the paper relates to the problematic and thematic focus of the event, with a title, an expanded abstract of up to 1,000 words, a list of five keywords. Please include your CV in the identified submission document. Proposals should be submitted to specific panels. Each author can submit the maximum of two proposals.
Each panel will consist of a chair, a discussant and a maximum of five paper presenters. In case of approval, authors must imperatively send an article of maximum 10,000 words, including references. The organizers are aiming to produce a publication containing the best articles presented at the event, following a further selection process.
The submission deadline is 22 November 2017. All applicants will be notified by 22 December 2017. Complete papers are due by 1st April 2018.
Posters should engage with the debate stated in the conference focus.
Only undergraduate students are allowed to participate. The scientific committee will select the three best posters to award and be included on the conference website. Award-winners will receive a certificate.
Proposals must include the following information:
- Title and 500-word abstract;
- Personal details (name, address, institutional affiliation) for each author.
The submission deadline is 22 November 2017. All applicants will be notified by 22 December 2017.
How to submit
2. Select your country, insert your name and email, and create your password. Brazilian participants will be able to use the platform in Portuguese. Other nationalities will access the system in English.
3. The first page shows the categories of registration. It is not necessary to complete it now. Just select the option Call for Papers on the left.
4. After clicking on Call for Papers, the submission area appears. Select on Submission to start the process.
5. Select the option Article or Poster. Go to instruction 9 if you aim to submit a poster proposal.
6. Select a panel in the option Topic Area.
7. Select Identified submission to upload a PDF document containing: title, expanded abstract of up to 1,000 words, list of five keywords, and the curriculum vitae of each author.
8. Select Unidentified submission to upload a PDF document containing just: title, expanded abstract of up to 1,000 words, and list of five keywords. Please exclude any personal informal information in this case.
9. For submitting a poster proposal, select the option *Poster Award in the Topic Area list. Select Identified submission to upload a PDF document containing: title, a 500-word abstract, and personal details. Select Unidentified submission to upload a PDF document containing just title and abstract.